(Updated July 1, 2020)

Due to California restrictions on wedding receptions, we have had to relocate our wedding venue to Edgewood Tahoe (about a mile over the Nevada border). We have also had to greatly restrict our guest list due to capacity limits imposed by the state of Nevada. However, the great news about this lakeside venue is its closer proximity to our guests’ hotel accommodations. It’s located only 3 minutes away from Montbleu Resort and other nearby hotels. The venue address is below for your reference:


Edgewood Tahoe Resort
180 Lake Pkwy, Stateline, NV 89449


Guests are encouraged to arrive starting at 5:00PM. The ceremony will begin at 5:30PM SHARP!


(Updated May 9, 2020)

Although we are still on track for our wedding on August 8, 2020, the global pandemic still poses a risk to large public gatherings. The health and safety of our family and friends are of paramount importance to us. We are currently facing a very difficult decision to either postpone our wedding or continue on-course for August 8th, 2020. We also understand the challenges of travel arrangements during this time, and so to give everyone ample time to plan and prepare, we will be forced to make our final decision on how we will move forward by mid-June. Please continue to check our wedding website for important updates regarding the current status of our wedding.


California has a 4 Phase program for re-opening; weddings are categorized under Phase 3. Currently, the state has entered Phase 2. Although there have been positive statements made by the Governor of California stating that Phase 3 could occur in mere weeks, the dynamic of the situation is still very fluid.


We will not be moving forward with the wedding in 2020 if gatherings of 50+ people, dine-in restaurants, casinos, and hotels are not allowed (or safe) by mid-June.


Many airlines and hotels have expanded the flexibility of their change and cancellation policies, most allowing for changes through 2021 or 2022. For your convenience, we have posted these policies for most major airlines serving Reno, our selected hotel (Montbleu Resort), and Airbnb below.




Why do you ask? This happens to be the cut-off date for waived change fees for most major airlines. Please email us if:


• You purchased your airline tickets through United Airlines on or after April 1
• You purchased your airline tickets through Delta on or after April 17.


The flight vouchers are valid for a shorter window of time in both of these cases so we want to take this into consideration while preparing for potential backup dates in 2021.



Southwest: Can cancel up to 10 minutes before scheduled departure for a flight voucher expiring September 7, 2022. Southwest does not charge fees to change or cancel flights.

*Requiring all passengers wear their own face covering beginning May 11

More information:

American Airlines: Allowing a free one time change of flights or cancellation and rebook later if you bought your ticket before May 31, 2020. Travel must be completed by December 31, 2021.

*Requiring all passengers wear their own face covering beginning May 11

More information:

United Airlines: If you booked your flight before March 31, 2020 you are eligible for a voucher valid for 24 months. If you booked your flight between April 1- May 31, 2020 you are eligible for a voucher valid for 12 months.

*Requiring all passengers wear their own face covering beginning May 4

More information:

Delta: Tickets purchased prior to April 17, 2020 are eligible for a voucher valid through September 30, 2022. Tickets purchased between April 17- May 31 are eligible for a voucher valid for 12 months from the date you purchased your ticket.

*Requiring all passengers wear their own face covering beginning May 4

More information:

Mont Bleu Resort & Casino: Offering full refunds for cancellations made up to 48 hours prior to your check in date.

Airbnb– Airbnb’s cancellation policies are constantly being updated based on current events so please continue to check their “extenuating circumstances policy” as well as your host’s cancellation policy.

More information:

(Updated March 25, 2020)
As you have no doubt been aware, the spread of the COVID-19 outbreak across the world has impacted many public gatherings and events both present and future. We wanted to send out a quick note to inform our guests that we are still moving forward with our wedding as planned on August 8th. We are closely monitoring the situation and taking all precautions needed. Above all, your health and safety are most important to us. As you move forward with your travel arrangements, please book responsibly, but keep in mind airlines and hotels have currently been flexible with their booking policies.

Please be sure to check back in case there are any new updates.